MouseGame MouseGame

Fantastic

This was a great game, the best games bring out the whole emotional spectrum in people. I felt tense as I moved my mouse through the spinning rectangles of the last level, I was overjoyed when I got to a more diffucult stage, I vomited in rage when I would make a stupid mistake at the end of a long level. Over 100 mouses lives and 700 seconds of my life were lost today(pathetic scores, I know) but I can walk away with a sense of satisfaction knowing I didn't give up through all the blood, tears and vomit. I voted 5, you deserve every point and I hope there will be a sequel to this game in the future.

johnfn responds:

Thanks for the review! You are just the person I was aiming for when I made this game and its a good thing that you came around to play it! Thanks a lot for the review (plus 100/700 is pretty darn good in comparison) and the 5. :)

Meinke Pac Man Meinke Pac Man

OK

The controls were kind of jumpy. Fix it up a bit so it is equal to pac man or better but ok job. I vote 3.

Ultimate Pre-loader Tute Ultimate Pre-loader Tute

Pretty Good

Nice Tutorial. I have no need for it but some noobs might like it. I vote 5.

Error responds:

thank you very much for your vote, and your posative attitude i like too:)

(old)Dance-O-Matic V1.0 (old)Dance-O-Matic V1.0

What

To be frank this is boring I hove V.2 is better.

Dance-O-Matic V2.0 Dance-O-Matic V2.0

Ok

It is cool at first but then it gets boring and repetitive.

Rammer-shooter(engine)OLD Rammer-shooter(engine)OLD

Pretty Cool

This would be awesome in a first person shooter. It would be really hard if you didn't have that first aid kit though. Try to make the enemies do a little less damage or make the player have more health.

Rammer responds:

im going for the more health thing. ill probably set it around 250 or, like that other review, 500. i dunno. thanks!

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

YEEEEAAAA!!!!!

Great game........bitches.

Jingo Jingo

Too Easy

The game was ok but it was too easy. Try making it harder somehow.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Excellent

Great game. Very addicting. I liked it alot.

XyzTris XyzTris