MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Funniest Flash I Have Ever Seen

The title says it all. This is a godly flash. *bows and worships*

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Great

This was very good. It had a decent plot, I thought the jokes were very funny and the graphics were average. I would try to work on the graphics a little to make the movements and characters more realistic but other than that this was a very good submission.

Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Genius

This was awesome. It was funny as hell. Britney looks retarded in that shot. This has an amazing score too. Keep it up.

The-WalrusZ responds:

Britney will forever be and endless source of humor and fascination

MouseGame MouseGame

Fantastic

This was a great game, the best games bring out the whole emotional spectrum in people. I felt tense as I moved my mouse through the spinning rectangles of the last level, I was overjoyed when I got to a more diffucult stage, I vomited in rage when I would make a stupid mistake at the end of a long level. Over 100 mouses lives and 700 seconds of my life were lost today(pathetic scores, I know) but I can walk away with a sense of satisfaction knowing I didn't give up through all the blood, tears and vomit. I voted 5, you deserve every point and I hope there will be a sequel to this game in the future.

johnfn responds:

Thanks for the review! You are just the person I was aiming for when I made this game and its a good thing that you came around to play it! Thanks a lot for the review (plus 100/700 is pretty darn good in comparison) and the 5. :)

Meinke Pac Man Meinke Pac Man

OK

The controls were kind of jumpy. Fix it up a bit so it is equal to pac man or better but ok job. I vote 3.

(old)Dance-O-Matic V1.0 (old)Dance-O-Matic V1.0

What

To be frank this is boring I hove V.2 is better.